View Single Post
Old 11-08-2001, 06:22 PM
Fighting with electricity

Send a message via AIM to SVX10 Send a message via Yahoo to SVX10
Helooooo Kath! (If I may call you that)

Well, hello there. I too am a single SVX owner, and I'm in the market for a nice single SVX lady. I'm 19, tall, brown hair, blue eyes, but none of that matters. Here's the important stuff. KC intake AND exhaust, UR underdrive pulley, 30% window tint all around, and, in case you're into those smart computer types, a Power Chip. Now, I'm not sure if you're one of those "stock" purists, but if ya give me a chance you'll never want stock again. Oh...so you want a man with a plan, with securtiy. Well, I PLAN on getting 18" rims, and for the securtiy, I'm gonna persue the cross drilled rotors and braided brake lines. But even if that doesn't work out, I still have the security of full time all wheel drive. Now if that's not the perfect package, then I don't know what you want. Hahahaha. Just kidding. I'm really a college dork who's either doing homework or, uhhhh, doing homework. Now I don't care if you call me a dork, or if you call me a geek, or if you call me a loser, just call me! A singles forum would be fun, but, like er'body's sayin', there aren't enough chicas.
Mat-1

BTW...I didn't read all the prior posts, so if there's another post attempting to be clever and humorous in an attempt to parallel the SVX and dating. I apologize. Ohhhh, that would be so emberassing on my first date post.
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

I don't care if Subaru says it's STI...it will always be STi to me