View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 11:04 PM
The Molinator

Question INJECTOR! (I hope?) > > > > > >

WELL, since it still runs rough a little now, I deduced that the coil wire wasn't it! The only remaining things are the injector (which I moved to a new cylinder), the harness (you may be right - I normally use electrical spray on any connector, but didn't do it here ["looked OK"], or {God Forbid} the ECU.

So, today I received an injector I ordered from SubaruParts.com about two weeks ago (when I first decided the injector might actually be [one of the few left] culprits).

SOOO!, Tonite I replaced the possible "offending" injector!!! It looked a little different than my old ones (different injector end cap and smaller filter area), but of course it fit OK. I hope it was the right one - I thought I heard somewhere that you had to change all if the injector was different at all?

It worked good tonite . . . . . I'll let ya'll know, soon!

THANKS!

P.S. My wife made me drive a Nissan Murano tonite because she hates my SVX and I liked the Murano ad I saw. We have two kids, so a 5-seater would be nice. HELP! I DON"T WANT TO GET RID OF MY SVX - IF IT DOESN"T START BEHAVING SOON, I"M IN DEEP "CA CA"! [shethinksishouldspendtimewithmyfamilyinsteadofcons tantlyworkingonmycarorhereonsubarusvx.net]
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!