View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Liv'n the hobo life

Re: Official Sign Up: Mt. St. Helens '09 "No Fog" Windy Ridge Edition

Success!

Awesome day guys, and thank you too everyone that came. We had a small turnout, but it worked out great. Ended up with 5 cars total...and Troy in his Envoy The weather was unbelievable, and the driving was superb. That is exactly what Mark and I had in mind last time

Great job on the scavenger hunt Mark. Thank goodness Troy was there to figure all the clues out Thanks for the lunch too!

For those that didnt make it, we took tons of pics and will make sure to post some of the best ones.

We also saw numerous motorcycle "gangs" and two other car clubs on the drive (and spoke with both). One was a group of "Tuners." Mostly MazadSpeeds, a STi, and a Legacy GT. They were driving like madmen across the huge bridge while we were checking it out at the view point. We met up with them at the top, and spoke with them for several minutes. There was also a group of about 20+ Lexus owners who were up there too.

Bad news for me though, I discovered when I got home my SVX had developed a rather nasty oil leak up around the front seal. Nothing crazy bad, but it is dripping. I'm gonna have to get it fixed asap. Guess I'll be driving just the BRAT until then

Having issue posting pics...but I'll get those up. If anyone else got some please share! I got some really good ones with the cars and the mountain.
01 Outback (DD)
89 XT-6 Newest Project
Representing Vancouver, WASHINGTON! woot!
My Locker