View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 09:58 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Looking into an SVX

personally my first thing i watched into buying my 2nd svx were the ENGINE and TRANSMISSION. so i could be prepared to any events happening to this car, i hope you have a little of mechanical skills because some guys will try to **** you up your ass because it's an svx . this website is very usefull for this there is many "how to" about anything, try to find something about "alternator mod" , maybe this would fix your problem ?

its a nice car , i didn't clearly see what was wrong with the body but i can tell you its hell uv a snow lover car !! ,

do you know if the transmission has been rebuilt ? alternative transmission cooler added ?

135 000 miles....both of my svx i had to change link kit,the front crank seal and cam cover gasket at about 150 000 miles.

its a nice car, good luck

p.s. don't let anyone steal your car , or you will recover it with a blown head gasket.......

edit...i just saw the fender, i think brand new its about 150 over here
Ebony black 92 Ls-l Alive - 25XXXX - Quick change, Powermod , Alternator Mod , audiobahn 1300 watt ach ,exile 800 watt peak, jackhammer 12" 300 watt rms, polkaudio 6 1/2 compoment. kenwood dvd\nav . radar detector.small car lens and grill

Last edited by Francis; 09-15-2008 at 10:01 PM.