View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 09:54 PM
One teal and One yellow

wow Morgantown gang

Hello welcome,

I'm very familiar with Morgantown and in Morgantown. It's not difficult to find some SVXi in Morgantown. Trust me, I can remember where I usually see the SVX, and, I can at least bring you to five different places to have a SVX in my memory now. I don't think any car lots in town looks like that and I was thinking at the Audi/VW dealer at clarksburg from the picture.

I have to agree when it's snowing badly, I will feel better to drive an AWD around or drive my SVX in town. All steep hills! wvupat11, I hope you can get a good one and make sure this is the car you want, I don't think SVX's so good to be abused and it costs a lot money to drive. I can only get 12-13mpg in town because of the locations/traffics...and I own mine for a good while...also it's not my car is something wrong, the other SVXers I talk to in town get similar mpg. You can't see mine around very often because I don't drive it a lot...and it needs tires/brakes.

budlaer, do you own a teal one? I lately keep seeing a teal one(seems like 92) around in town. Look pretty good conditions from a distance. The plate starts with "OLK...something" I didn't get it remembered. I have seen that at 705 and beechurst lately. wvupat11, if you do get one you like, we should have a mini-meet.

I also know about the subeshop at milesground. Ernie is a nice guy but that's weird, from what I know his workers hate to work on SVX. If you told him about me, I'd know his respond.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05