View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: Dangling rubber? Another fine Ripimoff product saves the day.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Hey, all you anal SVXers! Having trouble keeping dates? Does your latest hottie turn her back, look at her watch, tell you she forgot to water her cactii, & briskly walk away when you offer her entrance to your pride & joy? You know what I'm talking about. Forget tranny, bearing & rotor stuff....even backwards wheels can go un-noticed by even the most discriminating of female companions.

But when she spies your rubber askew, your credibllity as a connoisseur of concours automobilia hits the toilet. You're now judged a slob driving the wheeled equivalent of your freshman dorm room after a Superbowl party.
We know.... All SVXers have suffered, or will suffer that most perplexing of protection malfunctions. That's right. The dreaded "Funny Window Rubber Seal Sag Syndrome" (FWRSSS).

Ron (Chairman of the bored, RIPIMOFF INDUSTRIES).
I can't for the life of me imagine what you could be doing with a Saggy Rubber Seal, Ron!!

I mean, the size of them and all.

If a Rubber Duck is not to your taste, what about a Rubber Penguin or a Rubber Rabbit, something a wee bit more discreet??

I suppose it must be the automatic seatbelts. We could never manage to keep a Rubber Seal from sagging over here, with the standard seatbelts.

You are the Walrus, Man

White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl