View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to newsvx
Registered SVX
Re: Every member please check in here!

David, WELCOME to the network! Glad to have you here. Good luck on finding a good SVX when you buy - they really ARE out there. Take your time and buy the very best you can afford. Check out this forum - there's LOTS of good info here (do a search) and people here are generally very helpful with any questions you might have. I don't know where you live, but if you can make the READING 14 meet in April at Reading, PA, I am certain you will 1) enjoy it in general and 2) meet folks that will forever be a good friend. And don't hesitate to ask question about the SVX here on the forum ...
Again, welcome!

Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by David1235102 View Post
New here. I currently don't have a SVX but am planning to buy one by the end of summer this year. I currently have a 99 Legacy which needs some work and am driving a Buick Park Avenue (one of our backup cars).
My name is David and I'm currently attending college and studying Electro-Mechanical Engineering - Lasers.
I made a "hello everyone" post in the fb group a couple days ago before my account was activated (waited about a month). I wanted to say thank you to Sean Leitz who messaged an admin about getting my account activated and thanks to the admin who activated it (whoever you are).
For now, I'll probably be lurking on here more so than posting due to the fact that I currently don't have a SVX; I will try to be more active in the fb group. I will also try to be more active here once I have a SVX of my own.
1992 SVX LSL, #1215
1997 SVX LSi, #370
"I live with fear every day. Sometimes she lets me go racing."
"Getting Older and Slower"
Locker: http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?newsvx