View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
Yeah, I suppose it's time for me to get off my lazy @$$ and update this thing.

Matt, as of right now, we don't have a specific meeting place, other than Hampton Beach. The whole purpose of this thread is to get ideas from everyone.

I talked with a few of our members at Tri-State last month, and I think we've come up with a good game plan. We're going to hold the meet itself Saturday, July 31, at about 10am. For those that want to stay for the weekend, I may have a lead on getting some rooms for us at a discount, I just have to look into it again this week. Just let me know if you want to stay for the weekend, so I can get an idea of how many rooms we'll needed.

Personally, I would like to go for the entire weekend, but I'm not sure the circumstances will play out for me. I don't know if I'll have a job come then, and if I do my wife may drag me to Old Orchard Beach for that week anyway. No matter what, though, I will be there Sat. at 10, and you'd better be too, Adam. Just remember, Freak knows where you live, and I have duct tape.

As for a meeting place, I was thinking we could start at whatever hotel we end up staying at. From there, we'll let chris92svxlsl play tour guide, since he's the once that decided on Hampton. Hell, I've never even been there, so I'd probably drop us into Canada, or maybe the middle of the Atlantic.

So, does this plan sounds kosher with everyone?

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)