View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 06:20 AM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Ah sorry... I had no idea what SBF3 was, so I assumed Trevor thought they were on the same circuit. Well you know what they say about people who assume things...

Yeah, I was thinking about the draw time... it made me quite curious. The battery's been checked and re-checked and I can't find anything wrong with it. It drained while the car was in my possession once. The next time, the car was out of my hands; and while I don't want to suspect Mann of doing anything that would cause the battery to drain abnormally fast, fact is he had my car for that week.

Also, I noticed while the clock fuse was blown that the interior lights switched by the door timer are also on the clock fuse circuit--as when the clock fuse blew, I lost the lights that normally turn on when I open a door. Now, is that supposed to happen, or are these supposed to be on SBF3? The lights do not come on when the doors are closed, but could something in that loop cause a short?

As you said, I have the meter... time to go check a whole bunch of other stuff. Good thing I've taken apart the dash once already.

EDIT: By the way, the names of all the fuses I listed are off of the plastic covers of their respective fuse boxes. I'm not nearly witty enough to trace circuit paths and create neat names.