View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Headin' for the hills

Registered SVX
Re: What's your SVX's favorite road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam View Post
Up here in Washington the main highway over the pass (Cascade mountain range) is Hwy. 2. Goes to stevens pass. I have only had the pleasure of driving the highway on a couple occasions in my SVX, but it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, my car was not in very good shape then (and it was my only vehicle )

However, when I complete my engine that is going to be a good test drive for it. Couple hours up, and a couple hours down. It would be fun if there was still snow on the road
Very nice road! I got to romp my sister's Forrester up a little service road from Fish Lake deep into the mountains (I'm thinking it must've been the road to Trinity, but I had a local "co-driver" telling me where to go). I love it up there.

If I ever get another excuse to drive HWY20 in my lifetime, I'll jump right on it (SVX or not). The only time I was on it was driving a VERY loaded down Honda CRV and still that road amazed me.
'92 LS-L "Bandit" #362 formerly dark teal, repainted by prev owner
Mods: ECUTune 2v7f, Earthworm bushings, Pioneer DVD/Bluetooth phone, Infinity Reference all around, tint, 17" wheels, custom seat belt computer, velcro visor

Buying parts is like car payments. Someday she'll be all mine.