View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 12:55 AM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
Well, I guess you can always say it was an "unintended" race or I was just "trying to pass" this guy on the road.

Perhaps you should try posting it on this site instead, since some people there either don't know much about or underestimate the SVX there. Anyway, the only active posting SVXers there is me, in whom I go by the name of "VAD0R" with a zero not an "O" there and a user named the_new_guy, so we can always welcome one more. Except for other than the first few initial topics the_new_guy doesn’t mention much about his ride, which doesn’t necessarily mean I am trying to get you to or if it is a 100% good idea to outright promote the SVX. I usually hang out in the "Cars in General" section under "Car Comparisons" or sometimes the "Concept cars" part of this vast automotive forum. Which is not only a forum but you can also say is a web magazine which has full articles, reviews and some of their key members and the administrator managed to obtain a 500hp 2001 Skyline GT-R N1 for the Speed World Challenge and are keeping track of its progress.

Anyway, please do not consider this as spamming but rather a way to divert subjects which this forum rather doesn't see to a website that caters more to it, among many other things.