Thread: Hydra EMS
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Hydra EMS

I've got some more new and exciting news!

I'm working with a programmer to be able to integrate the hydra nemesis with the pioneer avic decks! Now not only will you have GPS, DVD, Bluetooth, and the usual's on an avic! We are working on getting the info from the hydra to show up on the avic in digital gauge form, no need for a million different gauges to show you all the stats on your vehicle.

Some of the gauges will include, boost, AFR, Oil temp, Oil Pressure, and more! You will also have the ability to set a street boost setting as well as a track boost setting that you can switch between with the touch of a button on your avic head unit! This will be integrated with the standard AVIC GUI (graphical user interface) so it will look like its supposed to be there! you can touch a button and pull up all your digital gauges and even switch between boost maps and more!

This is really exciting and I can't wait to show the finished product running in my SVX! I will post a link to some of the videos of the software we will be modifying to work with the hydra! Keep in mind the software is in its development stages so the look and feel of gauges etc. are pretty raw, once it is finished however it will look very clean and look like it is OEM.

Here is a link to the videos he's done with his HUD software using their tuning unit called standback, I've spoken with him about doing a similar setup for the hydra and I will be doing a clean design for the digital gauges, and it will be completely integrated with the AVIC GUI
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3...eada0a1ae8665a
here is my idea of an interface for the gauges

for some reason it's not showing the image so I've attached it to the post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bezle1.jpg (46.7 KB, 281 views)