View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
I was once foolish and in love, but now I've wised up(some people call me bitter). My ex-wife rode me like that, for 3 years. Now she's my ex-wife. Get the picture?

My girlfriend will try to pull stuff off like this every once in a while, but she's slowly learning. And she's becoming a better person because of it. She's realizing that she had better make more responsable decisions, because she will have to pick up the pieces of the bad ones, no one going to jump in and save her. It's hard, don't get me wrong. It's not like I like seeing her fail. But if she doesn't learn, she never will, and then she'll be one of those people you hear about that drives through the front wall of a convenience store, and is completely bewildered how it could have happened, because she'll never have had to develop common sense of her own.

Chances are, if she can't afford to get back, she can't afford to stay there either. So, she's using you as a way to avoid homelessness. I was blind to these things for quite some time, and everyone told me this and that, but oh no, I knew better. In reality, I think it's a realization that you must come to yourself, hopefully nothing major will happen before that which will end up costing you heavily.

Best of luck, but I'd buy your crap back off ebay.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!