View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to redlinedeath Send a message via Yahoo to redlinedeath
thats a sweet move on your part, but think about this logically,(dont you dare say love doesnt need logic). she got herself into this situation out of her own free will, let her pull herself out of it. your were not put on this earth to pull people out of holes they dug for themselves. and another thing, i live in kenosha, a 45-55 min drive from chicago, and a 1 and a half hour train ride from downtown chicago, and ive spent alot of time there. my friend and i played guitar for 15 min before getting kicked out of navy pier enterance, and we didnt play one single song, we were setting up and practicing, tuning, and made 21 dollars, no lie. one night, i lost my wallet, and just put out my hat with 2 dollar bills and some change, and in one hour, made 35 dollars. she can get herself back there, and leave her stuff in someones care. trust me, she doesnt need you to get back, she just has to much pride. im not saying leave the girl, im saying let her deal with this. spend the money on a nice winter jacket, or a nice new stero, or a new intake for your car. something else.