View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
My kitten can woop your kitten

Send a message via AIM to Dengue Send a message via Yahoo to Dengue
not even remotely about a car

so, my girlfriend decides she has to leave me and move to chicago, so, off she goes, and shortly after that, decides this was not the brightest idea she ever had, (she is not always the brightest bulb on the tree).

So, now, I have to get her back here, but, it gonna cost me a ton to get her and all of her junk back down here, so I am selling a bunch of my dj equipment on ebay, and of course saving as much money as I can (I eat very light these days) but, that is not quite going to cut it, I thought about begging for money, but that is not really my style, although this is pretty close to it still.

So, I thought, here's an idea, tell everyone about a service that you will probably sign up for eventually anyhow, and get a 5 dollar referral, and you get a 10 dollar bonus for signing up (and using it once) the rub is, that you have to send 10 dollars to someone to get your 10 dollars, but, it seems to me, you and a friend both sign up, send each other 10 bucks, and then, you both get the 10 dollar bonus, simple. I've done it already it's pretty easy.

anyhow, it's called obopay, here is a link to their page so you can read about it first, then a link to the referral so you can sign up, and get me the 5 bucks.

www.obopay.com

https://tools.obopay.com/buttons/6lUZTf_ao_10

I actually feel pretty dirty posting stuff like this, but I really need the money, as it happens, I love this knucklehead of a girl. If this post due to it's salesy nature violates any sort of rules I apologize, and please remove it.

Skip

Last edited by Dengue; 12-10-2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: cause I don't know how to post a link properly.