Thread: NH Sighting!!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 05:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
Dang

I was out on Friday and missed out on the local chat. Glad to hear we're all here.

I look forward to seeing you all in Webstah. I'll be sure to add Salk to my personal list.

Yes, I DO remember Rt. 2 (inside of 495) when I was working in Woburn. I work up in Haverhill now. The area on Rt 2 inside of the Concord rotary is "accidents waiting to happen" all over the place.

I bought our Forester in Lunenburg, and they've occationally worked on it. They haved served us well on the Forester, but I don't think I'd bring my SVX there. When I first needed service on the SVX I called and drove around to see if there seemed to be a better place than Nashua where I bought it.

The guys at Lunenburg admitted that "they don't get too many of those to work on" and they didn't have much experience with them. Honest at least.

When I pulled into the Concord Subaru, a mechanic came out, looked at my car, and with a disgusted look on his face grumbled out "what's wrong with THIS one?" to which I replied nothing and got back in. I was going to ask them for a quote on my (then needed) 30K fluid changes. I noticed that there was a red SVX parked on a hill on the grass outside the place.

For the SVX I've been VERY happy with the knowledgeable guys at Nashua.