View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 08:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to djsiva
help with merchant double_rs2002

double_rs2002......Does anybody know anything about this person? They sell reman A/C compressors from a location in Largo FL. They have almost perfect feedback on EBay but I'm having some issues with them. I orderd a compressor from them weeks ago, got it promptly, installed it, thought everything was good. Then, when I woke up the next morning, no A/C. I took it back to Lexus (where I work) and had them check the system and recharge it. As we were recharging it, I could see freon pouring out of the side of the compressor. After a little haggling, I worked out with them that I would send them my old compressor, they'd reman it and then send it back. Once I received the 2nd one, it did the same thing, worked good for a day, no freon the next day. I didn't bother trying to recharge the second one because I could see freon on the gaskets on the side of the compressor. I noticed this on this past Thursday morning. Since then, I haven't been able to get an answer at their location, which I think is out of their home. If anyone knows these people or has any insight as to their dealings, it would be greatly appreciated if I could get some info from you.

Thanks..

Nate

ps....Their names are Brian and Angela Royer