View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: West Virginia turning COMMUNIST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
UPDATE! The NAZI didn't show up or call on monday!
Today, the county engeneer showed up with (4) inspectors to 'condemn (2) building on the property. They told Jim that the NAZI had called them and demanded that they go condemn the buildings.
They looked around, saw that the place was CLEANER than it has been for 25 years, saw the new lumber on the porch, saw the cinderblocks stacked on skids.
They inspected the buildings and ISSUED the permits for us to continue what we have been planning for over a year!
They commented that we were doing a FINE job with what we had to work with and that they hoped we would continue. They stopped short of saying the broad is NUTZ!

Most of the 'problems' come from a crazy neighbor with too much time on her hands.
I found out tonite, that the crazy neighbor chased my 30 year old daughter down the road with a sitck when she stopped to buy a car off the lot!
She did buy the car, but stayed AWAY from the crazy neighbor!

All is being documented by the Sheriff's Dept and being added to the letter to the Gov.
I just talked with the daughter about the 'incident'.
This part will NOT be in the police report!!

The Big ITCH chased her down the road with a stick. She pulled into the car lot and conducted her business. When she went outside to get into her car, the 'neighbor' was still there, waiting for her. She did what any self-respecting REDNECK would do, She DROPPED TROW and said "KISS THIS"!

(I'm so proud of her!)
The driveway that April turned around in that caused this 'incident' belonged to another neighbor. (He asked us to remove some of his 'debris' while we were burning ours, We did). The PSYCHO 'neighbor' was defending property that belonged to someone else! (That LIKES us)

The Psycho had no way of knowing that the redneck girl was related to any of us, she was just being a pain to ANYONE that dared to shop for a car at that lot!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry