View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecg
forgot to metion that i forgot I had my razor (cell phone) in my pocket. It got a nice bath and no longer works either.

As for getting another car, I cant really afford to. I dropped the last for my exspendable cash on the boat. I can finance because I already am paying for one car. I dont think the SVX, or my Spec-V would do to well as a tow vehicle. Especally when I had to back the Dodge into the water until it was up to the floor boards to load and unload the car.

And appropriatly for the title, the day all this happened the temp was 115 degrees. So like I said, "I'm stuck in hell"
You sound like a man that need's a little 'Sage' advice!!!

After Tom,(svxfiles) drowned 2 cell phones on 1 float trip, I suggested that he put them in zip-loc bags before he leaves home. You can still push the buttons and they now FLOAT too!

As for the 115 degrees, TOO HOT!! I could NEVER put up with that! The occasional 105 we see is a beer drinkin', foot soakin', do NUTHIN' kinda day.

Tires go flat, Crap happens......

The woman-thing.......... (2) ex wives, (1) current wife, ( The last one), She puts up with a LOT! Yea, she, shall we say, VOICES her opinion, but I do it anyway!
Poor girl. She has put up with me for the last 20 years! When we hooked up, I was sleeping on my Dad's couch, had 2 kids that I was paying child support for, had about 54$ in the bank, 2 loans that were overdue, my toolbox and clothes.
BUT, She BELIEVED in me! She got behind and PUSHED as hard as the others stood on top and beat DOWN! Now we have a house in town, a house in the country, 41 cars, the same job for 20 years, 5 computers, more tools than sears and roebuck and a GOOD ATTITUDE!
Yea, the 'woman thing' needs addressed!

She told me, " If I die before you, Creamate me and put the ashes in the 65 Cuda and crush it". I told her that I would go along with MOST of the request... BUT... I would put the ashes in the GLOVE BOX, and 'we' would be DRAG RACING the 65 Cuda every Saturday!

Your Welcome!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry