View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 10:44 AM

Registered SVX
Arrow

i had some time to waste so i made a picture showing you my baby....as long as i'm not pissed

Would you do a HG job with this ?

Except for the things mensionned in the pictures , everything is fine everything works great,

the tranny has just been rebuilt.the power steering needs a new cooler(i've by passed it) it was leaking from there. the frame sounds to be in shape...still looks solid . the rear coil spring and coil plates are brand new. new antenna.got all my sound systeme in it with audiobahn amplifier and radio(infinity reference 6 1\2 (doors), infinity reference 6x9. seat belt works great, electrical seat too. window main control and relay brand new. radiator looks great(still shining) a\c don't work i guess no more frayon and here in canada frayon in car is illegal i think, anyway maybe i could get it by ebay. suede and leather in very good shape........it has 211*** km done, about 3000 with new tranny,(didnt pay the tranny job tho my uncle owns a transmission garage in sherbrooke, it says it was a aproximatively 2300$can job.hum,abs light is on, i removed the relay (my uncle says it has senser down). both differential are working great(oil is good so...)i guess thats all i can say...oh brand new winter tire...need to get new summer tires...

what i want to know is . would you do something with a car like this ?....if yes how much you think it will cost...and by the way it definetly needs a body job and paint job...btw one exaust tip is falling apart, needs to change it soon.needs new lin kit soon too

is it harder to work on the engine or to remove it ?

coil spring\coil plates changed : 400 $can
cam cover gasket changed (one bolt was leaking i torqued it too much...i broke it so ,had to remove the cover to take out the bolt ,had to toss the engine one side,i guess its not that hard to remove from car): 300$can
Crank seal changed: 20$can
antenna changed: gift(mom)
main window power changed: gift(mom)
tires: ( 376$can)
new tranny ( gift uncle)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 007.jpg (106.8 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by Francis; 03-06-2007 at 10:58 AM.