Thread: many questions
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 10:32 AM
What Potholes ???
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
many questions

how do you know if your power steering pump o-ring/s are bad I hear a power steering pump type noise that has been there for quite some time and when you push down on the resivoir it goes away. Question#2 does anyone have a pic of a coolant bypass for the throttle body. #3 I have a 92 w/a subaru rebuilt trans prod. date 6/91 did it come with an external trans fluid filter or was this a dealer add-on, also how can you tell if you have the screen that is known to clog up and where is it if I do have it. #4 do you really need the plactic pan under the engine that blocks your oil filter trans lines and catches tons of oil I plan on putting an external trans cooler in and this thing will have to go on + off several times I don't do any off roading or go through deep puddles or do jumps with the car I'm just worried about cold air flow and downforce will not having it change this. I always have a long list of svx chores theres a lot to be said for those who strive for svx preservation. My poor svx doesn't change much on appearance but it's the little things that only the owner knows and people say you are obsessed you spend too much time with that damn car and it doesn't change any they just don't understand. We do, keep the pride alive, sickos. Thanks fo the help.