View Single Post
Old 03-16-2003, 01:13 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Question cruise control and washer that don't

When I picked up my SVX at the dealer (where it was diagnosed) to take it to the other place to get my tranny swapped out, I noticed the cruise control suddenly didn't. After I picked it up from getting the tranny swapped I noticed that the front winshield washer doesn't either. What is frustrating is that the fuses are not blown but the washer motor doesn't come on but the wipers do when you push the washer button. The connections look good. As for the cruise, the cruise light comes on in the switch but it will not engage. I don't know where to begin trying to track that one down. I have to get new batteries in my tester before I can begon tracking things down.

Does anyone advice on what to look for or have diagrams for the cruise control system and/or the windshield washer circuit? With the weather as worm as it is and all the snow melting, I absolutely have to repair the windshield washer ASAP.

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.