View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 07:43 PM

Re: Every member please check in here!

Awesome to see an SVX family!

I recently purchased a 1993 Anniversary Edition. All original except radio.

Back in the early 90's, I bought a 92 almost new and drove that for a few years. I always regretted selling it. So, now finally bought my way back into one.

My account was just verified today; so thought I would post something in celebration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru oldtimer View Post
Rick from just north of San Fransisco CA.

I just registered with the site the other day but have been lurking here for the last few months researching potential repairs for my original SVX after getting it back from my son who drove it for about 10 years through HS and college until he got his BRZ. This is a 92 Liquid Silver Ls-L with 199,xxx miles and growing. Stock except the radio he put in and SVX spoiler added later.

I also have a 96 LSI in Bordeaux Pearl with 222,xxx miles and growing. Completely stock.

Also have a complete new engine that has never been in a vehicle nor even had oil in it. This was used as a training engine at one of the many Subaru Technician training centers.

Speaking of lurking. I may be new to the site but I am not new to Subaru or new to this group's existence. I was actually present at your 10 year event held at SIA in Indiana and lurked there during your visit to the plant. (Picture attached) As the senior representative for SOA running the Logistics operations in Lafayette I attended your QA with the FHI engineers and SIA staff sitting quietly in the back of the room just in case there were SOA related questions. Still work for SOA, just in a a new location.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SVX.pdf (1.88 MB, 614 views)