View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 08:43 AM
Subaru Addict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewmongan
i would love to say that to an insurence company.

or the dmv.

or the cop who pulled me over for doing a burnout.
Well I'm the kind of guy that does.
When I bought the car I was under the impression the market value was up around 6 or 7. Like, that's what the good ones were going for, and what KBB said, and what my bank agreed with, and all of that. It's neither here nor there... I'm just posting to let you guys know that they are taking it. I was going to buy back (and still cash out with $2500) and part it out for everyone to try to cover the gap a little bit. But, the bank wont let me keep it without comp+coll. I can't afford $300/mo to have a car I would part out so it's going to a place called Co-Part here in Tucson. www.copart.com if anyone wants to try and get it when it comes up for auction. They should be coming for it Today (Mon 31) but I don't know when they will auction it off.
Thanks everyone for putting up with my frustration. I am sorry for my lack of composure.
-Eli-

P.S. I'm getting $2950 (ded. paid.) Best I could do. Also, that's minus a bunch of money because some jackass put a big dent in my drivers door in a parking lot!
1994 SVX [Emerald Pearl]