View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 11:06 PM
no limitation as limitation

he replied to my email. aparently the JDM motor is compleatly backwords????

Alright first question, the stage one weight reduction was a complete removal of sound deadening material, also was the rear seat belts, and the fronts as well, the for points took place of them. there were also other miscelaneous parts that we removed, like the front windshield washer fluid and the cruise control.

and yes the USDM WRX Steering wheels are made by Momo, but if you look back enough to the era of the SVX, the Impreza Steering wheel was a Nardi.

The clutch said it was for/from the JDM Legacy, whether or not it was the EJ20, or 22 is my misunderstanding and I apologize, and wish you wouldn't critique so much.

Actually there is a difference, when you look at the two up close there are swapped out parts, missing parts and everything that is on the JDM EG33 is backwards. But again, if you really want to look at the entire matter so negatively, think again, there are a few differences, but thanks for your input.

Why don't you write to Small Car Performance, huh? I bought it through their eBay auction. I will even give you the address for direct contact if you disagree, but again, with that I have documents, and papers directly from them, just because you do not see it doesn't mean its not there.

And you are quite right, IF the four points were in fact ROLL CAGE mounted they would not go on the floor at such an angle, but seeing as RCI had designed the FLOOR MOUNT FOUR POINT HARNESS for specifically that reason, that not all people have the roll cage in their car.

I am quite offended at your remark on ruining two SVXs, the Black one comes with the complete stock interior with leather seats, and sueded panels, and the only thing that is different from the original model in that car is the custom mixed PPG Paint and the EG33 from Japan. Please, if you wanted to help me out and give me a "GOD DAMN ROLE MODEL" that would have been great, but the next time you REALLY want to make some one feel bad, be sure you know what you are talking about.

Sincerely,
Craig Kasten
Empirical Motorsports Productions

and to reply their is no harness designed to be bolted to the floor. to do this it would defy the laws of physics be changeing the elastic properties of kevlar.