View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Glad ya had a good time. Even though you lost to a DSM. If I were you I'd take a good look at that car as in order to remain stock he would have to stay with the 14 inch wheels and stock suspension. Since it is the DSM 8 or 16v non turbo that is in your class my guess is that some where along the line upgrades have been made. If either the wheels or suspension have been done. You just got rid of that headache.

I spend part of my afternoon putting new plugs and a new coil on my XT6. I'm currently in 3rd in my class locally but had I not misclassed myself the first morning into G stock I'd be 1st by points. I have a decent shot so long as I can come up with 1 or 2 first places. My biggest issue is that even with my Falken Azenis 195/60r14s I can't seem to get enough traction. Other than that I'm decent considering I've got a good 70k on virtually everyone else that runs reguarly.