View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: Cash For Clunkers.....Figured Out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandar View Post
It's pretty pointless to go back and forth on this. Someone who reads timeforchange.org will never see eye to eye with someone who reads globalwarminghoax.com. Both have plenty of facts and such, but the driving force behind their readership seems to be more of a worldview issue than anything else.

People who look at the US and see rampant consumerism come to the logical conclusion that the US takes all of the world's resources for itself. People who look at the US and see rampant productivity come to the logical conclusion that the US will use more resources than most others because the US is doing more.

The truth is shouting out there, but most people simply aren't listening.
This is prevarication and head in sand stance.

I don't read either of those websites, it just happened to be the first one that came up for a Goggle search.

This is a link from the USA official EIA site depicting world oil usage.

Wrong too, I suppose, or at least debatable.

The truth is certainly shouting but people hear only what they want to hear.

There's no global warming, at least I can't feel it. Climate change is the biggest hoax on the planet.

North Americans are not really using more oil per capita than any other nation in the world, even though their own figures say so. And if they are actually using more than everybody else, well it's obvious they actually need it, so what's the fuss?

Hmmmmmmm.

White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl