View Single Post
Old 11-02-2001, 11:46 AM
Lowered SVX

i not only thought of selling my car.....

i was at the dealership about to trade it for a 2001 eclipse GT. this was before my suspension mods, wheels, everything. i had a noise after the replaced my transmission that they could not find. i was so frustrated that i almost gave up.

the only problem with this car is you cant find anyone to work on it. you almost have to become somewhat of a mechanic yourself.

anyway i finally found out was wrong and the love affair resumed.

the only thing that will make me sell my svx is if i am spending more on it then it would cost me for a new car. you figure the average car note is around $300-400. that means if i spend less than $4800 a year on the car i will keep it. of course if something electrical goes wrong she is gone because i am not dealing with that mess.

i really do love everything about the car. even after three years of owning this car i am still struck by the lines and the styling. just a muscular well designed car. especially now that mine is lowered i love the low slung scowling hood. plus the car begs to be driven fast. ahhhhhh.......automotive paradise!!!!

randy thanks for the hug....you know.....sometimes.....(fighting back tears).....we all.....need to feel loved.
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"