Old 01-27-2003, 03:50 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Fog clearing

Thanks guys,

Everything you say here is a help.

Ann's car fogs up more than mine vs With the aircon ON, it should be drier.

This makes sense Colin. Ann hates the aircon for this reason says it dries out her nostrils.. She turns it on for about 10 seconds till it clears a 10" patch in front of her nose, then she switches it off. On a tangential topic, ever noticed the number of the fairer sex in the wintertime who will drive their car with only a patch cleared in front of the driver? No side windows cleaned, no rear screen cleaned. I reckon this is a fair indicator that they don't feel the need to look around at what other drivers are doing, or see what is going on behind. [Dons flame suit]

Tone, moisture in the condensor and tray forcing it's way into the cabin due to the heat is my guess, and condensing on the glass. Any idea if turning on Recirc when parking would cause this damp air to stay out, or would the door shut make it worse, keeping it in the cabin??

Tone, welcome, have not seen a Portuguese member on here so far. If we holiday on the Algarve this year, are you in the South?, anywhere near?

Andy, good point, will have a quick check on both cars and see if there are any leaks that could be going un-noticed, and would improve matters if fixed.

Thanks for the help guys, will keep you posted what I find.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl

Last edited by svxistentialist; 01-27-2003 at 03:53 AM.