View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 06:26 PM
xturboexpress

Well I drove it home last night... a few things...

First, it had a horrible noise from the rear, a sort of kicking thump... not even or regular, not relevant to rpm or speed, just when turning though. I went to FWD mode and it went away, so I think I may need some work on a rear hub or axle... maybe the diff.

Then I had a headlight go out, and the fog's did not work at all.

Then when I tried to adjust the wheel tilt so I could fit in, I figured out that it didn't lock in any position but down... so I had to telescope the wheel all the way out so I could drive the thing, as the seat only moved forward and back a few inches.

All in all though it did feel pretty peppy... moved its weight well, so I guess the motor is in decent shape. Only other notice was to the fact that the thing is louder cruising than my tiburon... wich is loud due to big noisy rice pipes...

...makes me wonder of the condition the transmition is in. Coasting was fine, but as soon as you touch the pedal you can actually hear the torque converter or whatever bits and wheels are on that box =) start screaming again.

More pics to come, tint should be done this weekend as well as troubleshooting that noise in the rear.