View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 04:25 PM

(Seattle) Polly SB bushings, cupholder, a wheel, two turn signals.

Update Found some more SVX stuff.Will post pictures latter today or tomorrow.

Set of front polyurethane sway bar bushings. I purchased from a person on this site a couple years ago. Never installed. Its just the two front swap bar bushings. $10.00

OEM Subaru SVX cup holder. Great condition rarely used. The felt pad thing that lines the lip of the cup holder and center of it still there. I would $50.00 for it. It was a pain in the ass to find and buy.

Hi,

Its been a while since I posted. Unfortunately I do not have a SVX anymore, but I did keep some parts. Pretty much I just need to clean out a garage and here are the parts I have for sale.

Feel free to offer, I have been out of the SVX game so I am not sure whats reasonable. I am not really interested in shipping the larger items but if you really want it there will be additional cost for shipping materials and my time. I am in the Seattle area and would be willing to meet up to drop off parts. Please PM questions and I will try to get back to you ASAP but it could take a day.

All prices listed in USD do not include shipping.

$40.00 One left side OE SVX wheel. Decent condition comes with cap and tire.

$40.00 Both the left and right turnsiganl assembly, good but not perfect condition.

***SOLD***$15.00 Drivers side rear turn signal assembly good condition but not perfect.

$10.00 I am not sure which side but the rear light goes in front of the rear turn signal assembly.

Last edited by svxsubaru1; 03-31-2012 at 05:33 PM.