View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieingSVX
would be very cool if could be done easily. but it can't. as for room, they have already proven that you can mount a turbo behind the rear axle on a ls1 camaro and still gain 125 hp at the wheels. it does lose some of it's heat traveling that far. single turbo would be the way to go. as for a size you have to figure out exactly what you want to do with the car. superchargers suck im j/k. but i'll never go that way again.

That is a small side pet project of mine.... I'm going on a small vacation next week to visit the wife's family in the Baltimore, MA ; Southern, PS area. While I'm up there next week im having a turbo shop make a custom turbo that I will be using on a remote mount on my svx some time in the future (just gonna by a few parts a month until I've got it all squared away) I'm doing it for the same reason the F-body guys are... cramped engine, cheaper and works just as good... ( and it sounds like a f'n jet engine when the get goin) I'll prolly post some pictures of the turbo when I get back to texas along w/ the specs and sizing info....
-ECU Stage 1 Chip *
-Alluminum Drive Pulley *
-Stage 1 Shift Kit
-Small Car Clear Lenses and Corners
-1997 SVX Grill
-17" X 7" Enkei Shoguns
*Thanks Dayle! (SVX Motorsports)

1987 Pontiac Formula 350
-Enough (Once I put it back together again)