View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 01:37 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Lightbulb subaruparts.com order

"Hey everyone, I'm going to the store, want anything?"

Actually, I'm ordering quite a few things from subaruparts.com as many of you know my car was hit and now it's time to get her back together. I'm buying all the parts myself to save a few bucks that the insurance company already paid me. As most of you know, their minimum shipping charge is around $7.00 so for smaller parts it is really not worth it. So I thought I'd see if any one wanted any small parts to piggyback in with my order (if they are small enough it won't raise the shipping cost, and they are close enough I might see about picking it up in person). Then you would just have to pay the shipping from me to you.

Keep in mind for this to be a good deal to you, we are talking about fairly small light weight items, otherwise for me to ship it to you may approach their shipping prices. But for little plastic trim pieces, caps, gaskets, whatever, this could be a good deal.

Just thought I'd ask quick, I know I personally refuse to pay $7 shipping on a $1.25 seat trim cap, I wait to pile up my orders.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...