View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 04:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Re: Readin IV - my two cents

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

And you didn't get a ticket, in Indiana? Sheesh. You've broken a record. ALL SVXers get tickets in Indiana, even if you aren't driving an SVX. I mean, I drove through New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Part of Kentucky and as soon as I hit INDIANA, BAM! I get a ticket for no tags (even though the KY DMV told me I didn't need them -- sheesh -- add 85.00 to the cost of my 2nd SVX). John Hoffman was driving from La Jolla, California to Baltimore, MD in his Outback. Now, in all those miles, where was the ONE place he got a ticket. YOU GOT IT! INDI - FREAKIN' - ANA! Man, I gotta get over this. I'm still ticked.
Randy,

The reason you got the speeding ticket was that you were going EAST to WEST on an odd numbered day of the month. Warren was traveling WEST to EAST on an odd numbered day. He was going with the flow. You were going against it. If you had been going WEST to EAST on an odd numbered day or EAST to WEST on an even numbered day, you would not have been ticketed. You have to learn how & why government does things.

Larry III
How's that for weird reasoning.