View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
I hope your fog's are plug and play like they're supposed to be. Word to the wise, unplug your neg. Bat. cable when changing them.

I just gone done doing mine and went from one not working to both not working . Not only are they a pain in the ass to get at, but when changing the one on the pass side (2nd one done), I got a spark upon connection. I then decided to unplug the neg cable and finished the job. Headlights still work, but no response from the fog's. Light on the dash still lights up. It's too late to start chasing wires, and its only fog lights... I just wanted to get 'em going because my HID's should be in soon.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap