View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 03:39 PM
building more AK47's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
will you take all those whiny celebrities who keep threatening to leave (but never do) with you?

kthanx.
The Canada comment is only for a needless war such as Iraq , now if I was DRAFTED to hunt down someone who actually ATTACKED the United States I gladly would do it. I hope I am not giving anybody the wrong picture of how I feel I love this country but when a administration puts the Patriot Act before the Constitution I start to worry If you believe going to Iraq to find WMDs thats your opinion. Bush AND Clinton are responsible for 9-11, why? Clinton had the opportunity to do many times and Bush had previous knowledge ie:WTC 1993 ,USS Cole, Embassy attacks in 1998 and the failed attempt to HIJACK PLANES over the Pacific. Why was there no response to the 9-11 hijackings(scramble planes)? Why did Bush sit there and do nothing for 10 minutes? Why did we drop Afganistan to go to Iraq? I think if we dropped 150000 troops in Afganistan we would had Bin Laden in less than a year. We will see what happens when a terrorist attack and we go to Threat Level Red. Ill be damned if they take my kids from school to a "undisclosed location" and refuse me from getting them(yes this IS standard protocol in the school systems) We already have a lockdown procedure where I work-what for the "gubberment" to protect me,whatever I support our troops no matter what they are assigned to do. Its the upper govt that worries me.