Thread: Bye Bye
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
I think you guys should take a step back and look at what is happening. This board has gone way down hill in the past year or so. Petty arguments and dumbass scammers have begin to take over. This is a family, we should all be getting along and enjoying eachother's points of view. We were a tightly knitted group and now it seems many just seem to fight over nothing of any importance. Ben has been a very valued member of this board and it is a serious loss to see him get so fed up that he feels the need to leave. I almost want to bail on most of this as well. It just seems that the well educated members have dropped off and the immature stupidity is beginning to rule. It is one thing to joke around with eachother. Take this as an example of why we need to straighten out our acts and begin to act like the family we once were. I feel this has a great deal to do with the fact that the value of the SVX has dropped and the younger crowd has begun to break down the flood gates. Granted I am a 21 year old so I am no different. I just feel that the members on this board need to stop complaining about everything and do something about it. If your car broke, we are here to help you fix it, not to listen to your whinning about how you cannot afford it. The SVX is very high maint. vehicle, should have done your research before you bought it. Sorry for venting but this is a prime example of why we need to clean this place up. Get rid of some of the trash and start acting like a true community again. I am not saying that there are no good guys left, many are still here and still active members, but many, not all, of the newer members are causing a lot of trouble. People like Shadow should not be forced to leave but they should understand when they are not welcome. If you have nothing good to contribute to the community, leave and go somewhere where your time is better spent. People like SlonSVX5mt(A.K.A. NFSsvxSpeed) need to be banned for life. Wake up and smell the dumpster folks...

Tom