Thread: Easy $20
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 01:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Amazonparrot
I find it funny how I can never get any help even when i offer MONEY! One would think that with such a huge community, there would be a sense of helping out a broken svx in need for now 7 months.
I understand that you're frustrated with your problem. You've been without your SVX for a long time, and I can totally appreciate how aggravated you are over it.

But that's no reason to take it out on us. Nobobdy's holding back, man. It's not an issue of compensation - I just think this is a problem none of us has seen before.

And, honestly, you're not providing enough information. I understand that your torque converter was replaced (or rebuilt), but you've never told us which seal is repeatedly being compromised.

Again, I can understand your frustration, but I find your words a little insulting. I've posted plenty of questions I've never gotten a reply to. I didn't immediately spout off about how worthless this community was - I just figured nobody had broken a parking mechanism like I had or whatever my problem was at the time.

I wish you the best of luck solving your problem. Let us know how it turns out.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE