View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
Re: Thread for posting useless $#!t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Aggresive? What happened? Sounds sad.
He attacked another dog when we were camping and the day before we left, I bought a remote training collar which he seemed to respond to (He had a pinch collar, but if you weren't holding the leash he knew he wouldn't get corrected and wouldn't listen...) but like an idiot I turned the level up too high and he bit me (which I think I deserved, he was just defending himself), but after that he was fine.. then we were camping and some other people that were with us had a standard poodle that he got along just fine with, but her aunt's husband's brother had a little ankle biter, and he attacked it. Didn't hurt it, and the dog bit him on the nose and drew blood lol, but it took three people to get him off the little dog... We called some trainers and they all said they could do training but no guarantee it would work, and they said that we'd have to keep him either in his kennel in the garage, or inside on a leash with a muzzle, and that he couldn't run free at all, so basically the only option was to put him down We found him in Wyoming in 2004, and that night that we found him it was like -9 out, so we pretty much know we saved him, and we figure we gave him 4 good years that he would not have had. We never found whoever had him before us, we had ads in the paper and stuff for like 2 months, the only call we got was from someone that was missing a Sheltie lol.
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta