View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
Re: Thread for posting useless $#!t

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
It was a she It was growling and barking so I didn't try to pet her. Called the humane society and when they came, she ran through a small split in the fence and went through the neighborhood.

Scooter used to growl when he wanted attention, and to someone who wasn't used to him, it could be taken as aggressive, but he didn't bare his teeth or put his ears back or anything, he'd look at you and perk his ears up, it was more like he was talking to you... I've heard his "GTFO OF MY YARD!" growl before, when he'd hear something in the yard (usually a deer) and it was a totally different growl. But yeah, stray dogs can be unpredictable, would be best esp. on a cold night to give them some place warm but separate, e.g. not in the house... although we found Scooter and he was the best dog you could ever ask for, aside from the aggressive behavior, but if we had done more research we probably could have avoided having to put him down
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta