Thread: Benebob!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecg
Hey. I havn't hear much about the Racer lately. you got a web site or something to update your followers? It's your fault I got a bunch of Datsuns laying around now. I go to one event with you and now I'm trying to put together a car. I thinking the 240Z will be nasty if I manage to get the frame and floorboards replaced. Sadly the rust is the only thing holdig me back. The I got the engine going and it already as new tires on it(previous owner put them on). I hoping the little 240 with it's light weight, RWD and straight 6 will be a good car to start with.
Check the sig. Next race is the 24th in Lanc, PA, followed by the gathering of SVXers at Cumberland Airport in Cumberland Md on the 31st and then Aug 7th at the Farm Show building in Hbg Pa for states.

Currently the car is on jack stands with a new awd tranny sitting in it and somewhat bolted to the engine in spots.

Also has som H&R springs front and back with about 200lbs of spring to 'em, koni up front, cobbled rear struts, race seat and harness lying on the tranny tunnel and a weird coolant issue left to deal with.

Good news though, it'll make the 24th. Would be working on it now but it is too freaking HOT!

How are those projects of yours coming along? Would love to see ya at a future event again! Oh yeah, we also now have official Subie tech shirts for our pit crew to wear!