View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 04:01 PM

Texas Legal tint limit!!!

it is now 25% here in texas as apposed to 35 % before....i wasent too shure about it since it was from a guy who tends to tell stories...but i ran into a state trooper and decided to ask him for my self he indeed said its 25% now...he also went on to tell me the whole book of legally tinting windows and neons and such but you can have any shade tint in the back or sides as long as the front 2 windows and ofcourse the front window are 25% and up so you can pretty much spraypaint the back and side windows if you want as long as the front are 25%...as for underbody neons..they can be any color except red as long as only the light is visible from under the car and not the actual tube with the bulbs in it... you can also have any type of metallic/colored tint as long as its 25 % in the front and no limit for the back...as for the licesnse plate frames with neons..as long as its not red and as long as it dosent cover up the "texas" on the license plate... the same goes with any neon wiper bulbs ect as long as no red light is visible in front of the car

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737

Last edited by Phoenix_3737; 12-08-2004 at 04:04 PM.