View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 08:10 PM

Red face My car got hit today.

Well after school, i was on my way down to work, (Les Swab) and i was slowing down for a stop light, and all of a sudden woman did a U turn going the opisite direction, right into the side of my car driver side fender/wheel. I have to admit that the damage that happend to the body was very minimal, mainley becasue the wheel took the hit with the bumper scraping up and denting up the fender and bunper cover. The car is still driveable, but the car now pulls, and the sterring wheel is about 20 deggres off center to the right. The damge to her car, a 90 chevey caviler was pretty much nothing but paint, that came off her bumper, since she kind of T boned me. The accident probley happend at about 5-10 MPH. Luckley i saw her start her U turn off death, and started to turn to the right alitlte so that hopefulley reduiced the damage done. She addmited responsibility, to the cops over the phone since they couldent come down( I couldent find a wittness), but she dosent have insurance, but luckley I have uninsured on it, with only a $100 ductable. I Checked out the damge to the suspension at work for a minute but i really couldent find any, maybe, just maybe the front control arm got curled down a little, but thats it hopefulley.