View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 02:40 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncamitzi

I wish you guys wouldn't quote him... I was very happy just letting his love for a neon pass...

Rob... Please join the NEON hotline!!! Learn how to drive, sell the SVX to someone that won't whine about it all the time or just go
Hello asshole. Anyway, I'll retort.

I was just quoting the highs and lows from each car, and yes, my SVX, though in pretty much perfect shape (mechanically), gets stomped if I race people at a stop light. I've gotten beat by Cavalier Z24s, Neons, Talons & Eclipses (the older non turbo base models), Jeep Cherokees, 5.0s, practically anything that has the ability to manually shift a transmission. And the learn how to drive comment? Maybe you should look in the mirror. The problem with the SVX is that I DO KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, most of the cars I've owned have been stickshift, and the SVX has this lethargic slug-o-matic that's moodier than Martha Stewart. Sometimes, off the line, the SVX decides to go somewhere. Sometimes it just shrugs and says "who me"? I hate automatics. I've been in Phils car and .... HOLY ****. It's a completely different ballpark. I love Phil's car. Mine too, will eventually have a manual transmission. And if you think I'm 'whining' all the time, why don't you ask how ANY of the 5spd SVX owners feel about their original automatics.

Until your surgery happens (where they remove the stick lodged in your ass), please refrain from attacking me.

- Rob