View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Re: Cindy McCain Drifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
That's a bit of a stretch. Kinda like how some people take the time to properly graduate from law school and become hard-working, honest politicians.

You don't know that she doesn't street race, despite that being extremely implausible. That's an assumption. You also don't know why she has taken up this hobby outside of "her son got her into it". This is not the direction I am interested in moving toward anyhow.

I never said she doesn't street race.......

All I said was that she atleast has the brains to learn a fun hobby in the proper manner, instead of ONLY street racing.

In the video she said her son bought her a 4 day training course at the Bob Bondurant racing school (to help her deal with her depression) and that she had been into cars most of her life (attending her first Indy 500 at the age of 12).

Just because someone has a hobby that is not illegal does not mean jack about their character, and that along with the fact that most people enjoy exciting things was my main point here.

It's generally much easier (and deffinetly cheaper) to go and find an illegal hobby. But the fact that she atleast has the smarts to not be stupid.....that shows nothing about her character? Ok...

It seems to me the entire premise of the thread is based around "Oh look, Cindy McCain is cool, vote for John McCain because the media has been hiding how cool she is".

It is, deffinetly. My point though, is that if this thread (or the opinions of the people in it) bother you enough to make you want to stir those same people, maybe think about not clicking the link.....

Amirite or am I right.
Opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one. But don't try cleaning someone elses with yours.....it'll never work.

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company