Thread: Ebay Must See
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 12:32 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by $VX
I already sent him an email at 11oclock this morning pointing out everythign thats wrong, and I told him that if he doesn't change his ad I'll send the info along with the fact there's no CHIP to every bidder he gets.

I hate ignorant people WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY"RE TALKING ABOUT.

- Ca$h
Does that include you as well? There are chips out there for SVXes. They just don't do much. Also it is hard to get the right chip for your car since FHI kept playing around with different settings on the ECU so you need a different chip for different ECU. So... you might want to send him another email saying sorry about the chip. As for the 250hp, that's extra 30 from what we know. Maybe it's his painted grill that increases the extra 30hp. I know my 97 grill give me extra 10hp (in my dreams). The MPH is off alittle as well. 92 can go as high as 150+(as I was told).

Just a little dosage to let you know that you too do not know everything. I don't either.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!