View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 11:20 PM
SVXtremist

Talking Just a little update about my SVX...

Well hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted, but that is because I've been busy lately. Well I have fixed just about every problem I've had with my SVX, at least every problem that I know of. You may remember that the rear passenger side tire was rubbing against the car body, well I got that fixed. And also my resonator, it rattled like none other, but not anymore. Had it taken out and replaced with a straight pipe for $20 at a local shop. (I had to look around for awhile). It sounds absolutely wonderful now. Also my front brakes were driving me crazy with their squeeking and squealing. I had it checked out by two shops, both said there was nothing they could see wrong with them. The front brakes that is. Well, I bought some new pads, and replaced them myself. no squeak at all. Also, something was loose (on the brakes) and would rattle when I would hit a bump. I took care of that as well. Sooo I'm pretty darn happy. Next thing I'm gonna do is have my windows re-tinted a little bit darker, and then I'm gonna take off 100,000 miles. Ok I'm making that last part up lol but man if only we could. Hey by the way, I really want to thank everyone here for their help, you guys have no clue how much it is appreciated. If anyone needs help with their front brakes, just ask. Also I was wondering, has anyone seen that stuff that's like tire paint?? I saw some of it at Auto Zone, it's a sparkly blue and sparkly red, you put it on your tires. I'm gonna get some tomorow and see how it looks. Oooh and another thing. I had my senior pictures taken last week. Two of my three favorite things were in some of the pictures. There was my Guitar, and then my SVX. If I can get this stupid scanner to scan, I'll post them for you all. Ok this is long enough. Thanks again for all your input, it is much appreciated.

Allen