View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 09:08 PM

Seeking contact details for 'Alcyone Lunacy'

Howdy all,

Apologies this is my first post being not a happy one but hoping someone may be able to help me out....

Back in May 2011 I paid $500USD via Paypal to forum member 'Alcyone Lunacy' to help move forward the production of a body kit for the precursor to the SVX the Subaru XT. The kit was known as the Kaminari kit.

I have not received any communication from 'Alcyone Lunacy' since November 2012 and I understand he sold the kit molds not that long ago and he was last active on this forum in July 2013.

Unfortunately the email addresses I have for this person appear to be no longer valid (one is inactive and the person receiving email from the other claims they aren't the person concerned).

So the current situation I find myself in is that I have paid $500 well over 2 years ago now for goods I never received. Alcyone Lunacy has not contacted me since November 2012 where he stated that a kit was waiting for me once I paid for the delivery to Australia.

Anyways, I'm hoping someone may know Alcyone Lunacy and/or be able to provide his current contact details as this is a pretty crap situation for me to be in

Cheers with Aussie Beers

John