View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 10:20 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
MAN!

Here I was all sad because I just need to decide about fixing or getting a new car...... Your luck will change! I'm sorry to hear about all of your misfortune. I've been through streaks like that in my run though this thing they call life. I can tell you one thing. No matter how bad it looks and feels right now, things will start to look better. Don't dwell on the negitive (I know that is very hard right now) just work the problem. Try to take care of them one at a time and don't let them gang up on you. ... After all of this passes and things do get better. Stop! look around and you will realize how strong you are because you came through it. You will get tons of advice on how to handle the situation. Listen to all of it and then weigh the options. But most of all try to find something to laugh about. NOT JUST SMILE! But a full gut wrenching laugh!!! (try to do it either with friends, family or alone, or people will think you've succumbed to the pressure and send you to a little home in one of those nightgowns that don't close in back....) Good luck... keep your chin up and write here and read here often. Someones bound to tell you how bad his/her life is and make you feel better by comparison! for instance.... you have made me feel a lot better about my situation!!!!. (sorry)

Good luck
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .