View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 01:11 AM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
O/T I got the last laugh

Just wanted to point out a little irony here at my house. You all probbly remember the arguments my brother and I had about his (green95hoe) tahoe being so much better than my car, and him saying that when I need a tow, he's not helping. Well, guess what, in the past 1 month, the schmuk toasted a tranny, a transfer case, all of his spider gears, a Yoke, and a CV axle just cause o the lift and tires. My SVX that was supposed to fall apart so quick, is going to show him what real enginuity can outlast. I had to pull him home from about 3 miles away. Amazingly enough, the car didn't have that much of a problem, and it was only about 35 out, so the tranny hopefully stayed cool.

Sometimes I'm to nice to that kid.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.